Finding the best products at the lowest rate is the goal of every shopping trip. Written by a Chinese entrepreneur, The Handbook for Buying from Taobao.com – China’s Biggest Online Marketplace is the comprehensive guide that teaches the ins and outs of buying from Taobao.com. Whether for business or personal use, this book has all the information you need.
Do you know what is Taobao.com for? What does it actually do?
Taobao.com is an online shopping platform that is mainly composed of Chinese products. Even so, its ranking on Alexa is definitely on the rise as many internet users visit the website and try to purchase items that they seem to be interested at. With more than 500 million users, Taobao.com continues to attract more and more viewers who are interested to know more about China and everything about it including its language, lifestyle, environment, society and so on.
How to buy In Taobao.com aside from its culture and progressive economy, one of the factors why China remains to be an attractive destination for foreigners is the fact that it is one of the world’s oldest civilizations in the history. These are only some of the main reasons why China is always included in the lists of travelers. However for those who don’t have enough budget to literally fly to China just to experience their culture and have a personal encounter with the Chinese people, there’s one good remedy they can use for the mean time and that is through purchasing ebooks about Taobao online shopping found at Chinalisation.com.
- How to register a Taobao.com account
- How to buy cheap products from Taobao.com
- Freight and international shipping from China to worldwide
- Understanding Alipay
- Where to find Taobao buying agents
- And many more!
Why Choose Taobao.com?
Taobao.com is the most popular e-commerce marketplace in China. It offers international customers the widest selection of products at the least expensive rates in the world. There are many benefits associated with buying products from Taobao:
- Enjoy the great customer service offered by the site
- An escrow-based payment service through Alipay, which ensures safe and secure transactions
- Chat with the sellers and view their previous transactions, as well as the comments posted by other buyers
- If you do not speak or read Chinese, that is not a problem! Not only is there a thorough English guide, but there are Taobao agents from third party companies who speak English and are qualified to help international customers find exactly what they want.
Time Limited Special Offer (20% Discount) :
20% Discount Code : taobao20 (input this code when checkout the item)
Free Book: Doing Business in China - Tips and Tracks
China has its own business culture and etiquette.
There are many things that a businessman from West needs to understand if he wants to enter the China market and succeed.